In order to avoid any misunderstandings and to assure that you have a good stay, we ask you to acknowledge the following regulations. With confirming your reservation, you clearly inform yourself of these regulations as well as accept them.
Reservation, service fee and terms of payment:
1. To reserve an apartment a customer can complete an on-line reservation on www.apaartamenty-eko.pl, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +48 506 167 147
2. A reservation is only confirmed after a 40% deposit of the whole stay is received.
3. Paid deposit is not refundable.
4. If the deposit has not reached the bank account within 3 days, the reservation is automatically cancelled.
5. There is a possibility to pay the remaining 60% of the cost of the stay with a bank transfer, cash or credit card on the day of arrival.
6. The local fee is not included in the price of the stay and must be paid in CASH.
7. Upon a guest’s request we will deliver a baby cot to the apartment. Information must be delivered during booking.
8. There is a possibility of accommodating a pet upon additional charge. The guest takes full responsibility of potential damage done by the pet and must take responsibility for its actions. Cleaning up after the pet must be done by the owner.
1. After completing a reservation on the website www.apartamenty-eko.pl, by email or telephone, the guests agrees to have their personal data used on the hotel booking platform.
2. Invoices are completed on check-in day.
3. Guests may inform the reception of any comments and requests within the reception’s working hours or by telephone.
4. Please inform the manager of any damages in the apartments. For any damage due to the guest’s fault, there will be an additional amount charged.
5. Items left behind in the apartments can be sent to a given address upon request and the guest’s cost. Otherwise, within 5 days from check out, staff will act accordingly to the rules of lost and found items.
6. Due to fire safety it is strictly forbidden to use any sort of radiators, or any electric equipment that is not provided in the apartments, not including, chargers and laptops.
7. If a damage is made either on purpose or accidentally, the guest must cover the full cost of the damage.
8. The manager can refuse to accommodate guests who during a previous stay disobeyed the regulations.
9. The parents or guardians are responsible for their children at all times.
10. The site is equipped with CCTV inside, mainly for safety and protection of the guests and their possessions. All damage on parking lots should be immediately reported in the reception in order to save the CCTV records. The manager is not responsible for damage done by one another guests who are permitted to use the parking.
Responsibilities and procedures of the stay:
1. Apartments are rented for 24 hours.
2. Check-in is from 16:00 and check-out is until 12:00 the next day. A possibility of an earlier check-in must be arranges with the manager before.
3. Staying in the apartment after 12:00 will be treated as a stay extension, and will be charged as another night.
4. There are designated parking areas, but in case the parking is full, there is a possibility of parking at Apartamenty Park, which are around 700m away.
5. Guests commit to using the apartment according to its purpose and not removing any furniture or decor.
6. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartments, balconies and around the building.
7. The guest is responsible for always locking the apartment doors and windows when leaving as well as taking care of the key.
8. The guest is responsible for not exceeding the maximum amount of people allowed to stay at the apartment which is determined on the website or reservation confirmation.
9. In a case of violation of rule 8, the manager is authorised to charge the additional person for the stay.
10. In a case of very vulgar violation of rules, the manager is authorised to the immediate withdrawal of the contract and removal of all the accompanying guests from the apartments.
11. The guest is required to obey rules of neighbouring and the curfew from 22:00 to 7:00.
12. The organisation of parties in the apartments is strictly forbidden. For organising a party which will disturb other guests may lead to a charge of up to 500pln.
13. In case of loss or theft of the key to the apartment or main door, it is the guests’ responsibility to inform the reception and to regulate the cost of a new key and lock of 100pln.
14. In case of loss or damage of the main gate remote, the guest will be charged 200pln for a new remote.
15. The guest is responsible for being a good neighbour and making sure to keep the building in a good state, as they found it. The guest should also leave all the dishes and kitchen utensils cleaned before departure.
16. The apartment should be left in state that it was found upon arrival.
17. Apartamenty Eko will charge an additional single fee for cleaning according to the price list.
18. In a case of an arrival with a dog, the owner should have a health record book or passport with an updated entry for vaccination against rabies. Cleaning up after the pet is done by the owner.
Change or annulation of a reservation:
1. Change of a reservation is possible if within the new dates, the apartment has not been booked yet. In that case the change would not be charged additionally.
2. If a reservation is not possible and a guest withdrew from the contract, cancelled the reservation or did not arrive, Apartamenty Eko are entitled to deduct the paid deposit.
3. Up to 14 days before arrival there is a possibility of a no-cost change of dates according to the apartments’ availability.
4. If a customer withdraws from the contract with their own fault, they must cover the full cost of the entire stay.
5. Change of reservation by Apartamenty Eko is possible only if a higher power causes disturbance. Higher power is meant: natural disasters, occupation of an apartment by any public authority for any purpose, strikes, wars, riot or the deprivation by supplier of electricity, gas, heating energy or water. In this case Apartmanty Eko must offer the customers different dates of stay but when the customer does not agree, and wishes to withdraw the contract, the deposit must be returned to the customer.
6. Apartamenty Eko reserve the possibility to provide alternate accommodation parameters and surface similar to you apartment in cases of exceptional situations (failures in the apartment or other random event).